Whether you want to reverse the signs of ageing or begin a preventative skincare routine, it’s important to know which anti-ageing treatments are best for your needs. From facials and exfoliants, to dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxing treatments – you can achieve the look you want, by knowing the treatment you need.
With non-invasive skincare becoming more and more popular, our aesthetic clinic in Southampton is dedicated to revitalising your skin with enhancing treatments that require little to no downtime.
Find the best anti-ageing treatment for your skin and book your appointment with a skincare specialist today.
How to Prevent the Signs of Ageing
There are a number of simple steps you can take to help prevent and slow down the signs of ageing – it’s never too late to start taking care of your skin!
Remember, the best skin is healthy skin – so wear your SPF daily (even in the winter), keep hydrated and moisturised, and maintain a well-balanced diet.
However, if you’re looking for something more, or just want to invest in a relaxing self-care routine, then an intensive treatment that’s tailored to target your concerns is the right choice for you.
What are the best anti-ageing treatments for your skin?
Non-Invasive Wrinkle Relaxing Treatments
Non-invasive wrinkle relaxing treatments are specifically designed to combat the signs of ageing. By targeting both fine and deep-set lines (including frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines), anti-wrinkle treatments effectively relax the muscles to reduce the appearance of ageing and prevent further wrinkles from forming.
With no downtime required, these non-invasive anti-ageing treatments provide immediate long-lasting results. Depending on your concerns and aesthetic goals, wrinkle relaxing treatments will be tailored to address your unique requirements.
- No downtime – these non-invasive treatments are quick, easy, and most importantly, effective! You can instantly refresh your appearance without disrupting your schedule with lengthy recovery times.
- Long-lasting – anti-wrinkle treatments provide long-lasting results for up to 6-months. With top-ups only required as and when they’re needed, you can stay fresh-faced allyear round.
- Prevent new wrinkles – anti-wrinkle treatments relax the muscles in your face, helping to prevent further creasing of the skin and reducing the likelihood of more likes forming.
- Cost-effective – wrinkle relaxing treatments are not only a safe and effective treatment, they’re also a cost-effective (and less painful) alternative to invasive surgical treatments.
- Confidence booster – anti-wrinkle treatments are a great way to address specific issue and boost your confidence when it comes to your appearance.
A full consultation with a professional aesthetic practitioner is required before wrinkle relaxing treatments.
Dermal Filler Treatments
With age and time our skin can lose its volume and elasticity; dermal filler treatments use hyaluronic acid to restore your appearance by adding volume back to the skin and smoothing fine lines for an undetectable, youthful glow.
These anti-ageing treatments can be used to target specific areas of the face to carefully sculpt and refine your appearance.
Where can you get dermal fillers?
- Lip Fillers – Lip fillers are highly popular among people of all ages. Perfect your pout with perfectly sculpted, plump lips.
- Marionette Lines –a minimal touch-up can make all the difference. This treatment targets wrinkles around the chin and lip area to reduce the appearance of lines and creases.
- Laugh Lines – target stubborn smile lines with dermal filler. This treatment gently restores the skin around the mouth and cheeks to decrease wrinkles.
- Eyebrows – dermal filler treatment around the eyebrows helps to life your brow, giving you a fresher, more open appearance.
- Temples – adding filler to your temple can help to change the shape of your face and give you a totally enhanced look.
- Cheek or Jaw – sculpt your face, restore symmetry, and enhance your cheekbones with cheek and jaw filler.
- Non-Surgical Face-Lift – there’s no need to go under the knife, dermal fillers can be used for a full face-life. This treatment revitalises your appearance and is tailored to your unique characteristics for a beautiful finish.
Find out everything you should know about dermal filler to ensure this is the right anti-ageing treatment for you.
The intensity of facials varies depending on your preference and requirements. Each treatment has a special focus on enriching your skin with specialist products designed with the health of your skin in mind.
- Dermaplaning – a safe but effective exfoliation treatment that helps to reduce fine lines and smooth your skin.
- Murad Facial – Dermatologist approved skincare. These facials are tailored to meet your unique needs for beautiful and healthy skin.
- RUMA Signature Facial – Combining dermatology with radiofrequency to penetrate deep into your skin and stimulate the natural production of collagen. This treatment leaves you with lifted, tighter, and toned skin.
- Laser Skin Tightening and Toning – laser skin tightening uses intense infrared light to stimulate collagen production. This treatment tightens and tones the skin with minimal discomfort and no downtime.
- Dermapen – the Dermapen is a non-surgical anti-ageing treatment designed to restore your skins plump, youthful glow. This device is highly accurate, allowing very specific areas to be targeted (like the eyes, nose, and lips).
Ready to indulge in a luxury facial in Southampton? Find out more about each of our anti-ageing treatments and book you appoint for a complexion rejuvenating facial.
Find the right anti-ageing treatments for your skincare needs
Our skincare experts in Southampton ensure that your anti-ageing treatments are tailored specifically for your needs, concerns, and overall appearance.